Vacancies - September 2015 [part 2] (Wakefield Area)

If you need a P.A. for some general assistance and don't want to search our database then post your request here.

Moderators: dave, Admin, Mike, cannon303

Vacancies - September 2015 [part 2] (Wakefield Area)

Postby dave » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:13 am

Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Ref: WPAD273p
Closing Date: 19th October 2015

About the Employer:

I am a young gentleman who is wheelchair dependent and requires support with day to day living.

Summary of Duties:

I need support to take me to the gym and assist me on/off gym equipment.
Assistance with showering and some personal care (minimal).
Must drive.

About the Person Required:

The person I am looking for must be flexible, conscientious, a team player, honest and trustworthy.

Hourly rate of pay: £10ph
Hours of work: 23 hours per week
Times required: Monday to Thursday 11.30am to 4pm
Fridays 2pm to 7pm (start/finish times are negotiable)
Days required: Monday to Friday

Closing date for expression of interest is Monday 19th October 2015.

If you wish to apply for this post and are already registered on our database, simply send an E-mail to jobs@wakefield.padatabase.org stating your interest and quoting the reference number. You will then be considered for the post. Successful applicants will be informed within a period of two weeks after the closing date. If you do not hear from us in that time then your application has not been successful, but please do not be dismayed as vacancies will be advertised regularly and we will welcome your subsequent applications.

If you are not already registered on the database, please complete an application form at http://www.wakefield.padatabase.org/pa_register.php or telephone 0300 111 1977 if you do not have web access.

No agencies please.

--------------------------

Job Title: Fixed-term Personal Assistant (to cover maternity leave)
Job Ref: WPAD274p
Closing Date: 26th October 2015

About the Employer:

I am lady with MS and am a wheelchair user. I have recently moved into the area to be nearer my family and am looking for a suitable PA to support me on a day to day basis. I’m outgoing, friendly and independent.

Summary of Duties:

You will be required to assist me with all aspects of daily life, which includes tasks such as preparing hot meals and general light cleaning, ironing etc. I also need help with paperwork from time to time.

You will be required to take me out shopping and to any activities I wish to attend.

About the Person Required:

I am looking for someone who is flexible, honest and hardworking and who can help me to maintain my independence in my new home.

You must have a full, clean UK driving license, but not necessarily have a car, as you will be expected to drive my car.

Hourly rate of pay: £8.00 per hour
Hours of work: 12 hours per week
Days/Times required: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (12:00pm – 4:00pm)
Hours can be flexible by negotiation – to be discussed further at interview.

This position is fixed-term to cover maternity leave, which I currently expect to start in December 2015.

Closing date for expression of interest is Monday 26th October 2015.

If you wish to apply for this post and are already registered on our database, simply send an E-mail to jobs@wakefield.padatabase.org stating your interest and quoting the reference number. You will then be considered for the post. Successful applicants will be informed within a period of two weeks after the closing date. If you do not hear from us in that time then your application has not been successful, but please do not be dismayed as vacancies will be advertised regularly and we will welcome your subsequent applications.

If you are not already registered on the database, please complete an application form at http://www.wakefield.padatabase.org/pa_register.php or telephone 0300 111 1977 if you do not have web access.

No agencies please.
dave

Return to P.A. required